Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Finds!

I am one of those people who likes to clean up Christmas right after the holiday. I don't wait until after New Years because I start going nuts. I just don't feel as though my house is clean until all decorations are packed away in their Tupperware bins. Ahh, just saying that makes me feel good and organized.

I also want to point out that my favorite part of Christmas is not exactly Christmas Day. Is that bad? I hope not. Don't get me wrong...I like being with family, unwrapping gifts, and giving gifts that I have had hidden for over a month and have wanted to give them away the day I bought them. All that is great and grand, but what I love is the after Christmas Sales!

Oh, how I love the Week after Christmas. Everything Christmas/Holiday related is at least 70% off in every store. So of course, I went shopping right after Christmas. Now I didn't go the 26th of December because that's shopping suicide but I went soon after that. And here is what I got... Isn't it great! I got all of that and a little more for about $30.00 instead of paying full price totaling over $80.00. And do you know what the best part is? When I get out my Christmas decor next year, it will be like opening Christmas decor presents because it's all new and ready to use. Ahh, a big sigh of happiness escapes me. Happy Sale Shopping.

No comments: