Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies

I absolutely love cookies but I am not a big fan of making a mess of my already not-as-clean-as-I-would-like-it-to-be kitchen. Here is a recipe that is super easy with no heavy lifting of the Kitchen-Aid mixer.

Here are the ingredients:
  • 1 Cake Mix
  • 1/3 c. Flour
  • 1/4 c. Water
  • 1/2 c. Oil
  • 1 Egg
You just mix those ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. The best part is you can do whatever cake mix you want with whatever add ins you would like. (Chocolate mix w/M&Ms, peanut butter chips, or chocolate chips; Strawberry mix w/white chocolate chips; Funfetti mix is also a great mix!) Form into balls and drop on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.

Here are the results. These will be a perfect treat to eat while watching The Biggest Loser. Go Green, Black, and Yellow Teams!
One day I will get a better camera so that I can take more delicious-looking pictures. This picture just doesn't do these cookies justice! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Oh my goodness, those look amazing! I just had to comment because you are my 400th follower!!! I wish I had a prize or something. I think that is so cool. I got here and smiled because we call our two-year-old Bubba too! So cute! I love your remodeling -- the ceiling is awesome.

me and him said...

what???? have you seriously already made cookies? i just barely got ready for the day!